Hello, I'm OneCD

New to the forum? Introduce yourself ...
OneCD

Hello, I'm OneCD

Post by OneCD » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:05 am

... and I'm known only as that due to the number of possibly copyright infringing activities I take part in. :D

I'm located on the North-Eastern coast of Australia, and am a retired IT professional.

I've been a Linux enthusiast for many years, and try to learn something new about it everyday. :geek:
Stuff I like: Apache BASH CouchPotato CRON Debian DNSMasq Entware-3x FireFox GitHub ImageMagick Kate KDE LibreELEC Netrunner NFS NVIDIA OpenVPN Orvibo S20 Python Raspberry Pi RAID SABnzbd+ SickRage Transmission Usenet VirtualBox WordPress XFCE
philippe
Site Admin

Re: Hello, I'm OneCD

Post by philippe » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:18 am

Hi,

Welcome ... here you can get only legal stuff :lol: ... BUT if something is illegal in your country .. don't get it
... here, all software in package are available for all in Github etc. ... the code is NOT modified in any manner
Only the basic is added : QPKG package, running script ... all adapted to specific NAS architecture ... BUT nothing concerning the code itself (I know it's a very small part)

Each software used have the licence of the original and MUST be used in conformity to this licence and to legal law of each country

ALL is really independent of NAS provider (Not as internal QPKG provider (even as pseudo community) ... always engaging their respective company ... )

I write this, sorry, because I don't have the time to immediately write forum rules ... you are THE first here (I have imagined that I have weeks before ... the first registration) ... (not sure we are a lot of members ... in the future :lol: :roll: )

Best regards.
Philippe.
Asustor package integrator
Michaelunush
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hello Im OneCD

Post by Michaelunush » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:18 am

Hello everyone Im a spoonplugger from Pittsburgh Im a member of the Pa spoonpluggers its a small club only 10 of us